We're here to support the mental health and wellbeing of our frontline doctors during this time
You Okay, Doc? are aware of the current impact faced by doctors. We understand the stress and emotional challenges of this medical health emergency can trigger old traumas, emotional vulnerability, create stress in relationships, burnout or loneliness. We are here to support you through the challenges you face on the front lines, as well as your personal lives.
In response, we have:
- Created The Microsteps Webinar Series, in partnership with First Responders First – an initiative from Thrive Global, the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health and the CAA Foundation. Empowering webinars to improve the mental health of healthcare workers by bringing together industry leaders and those with lived experience.
- Introduced The YOD Podcast, hosted by Chris Cherry, Dr Mark Seaman & Dr Daniel Gearon – all founding members of the YOD Team – discussing mental health topics that are current to doctors.
- Created The Huddle, a weekly virtual support session facilitated by You Okay, Doc? Trustee & Psychotherapist, Chris Cherry.
- Delivered a special edition ‘Huddle Seminar Series’ in the summer of 2020 where Chris was joined by inspirational guest speakers discussing ‘Emotional & Mental Health in the Age of the Virus’. Recordings from the webinar can be found here here.
- Introduced The YOD Blog, with evolving content from doctors, mental health experts and inspirational individuals that we are collaborating with.
We remain fully agile in our response to this crisis and our offerings will continue to evolve and grow.